Time Permitting Time Permitting

didnt stop noddin my head. Sick man. I loved how it lead right into the wubs, mixed in perfectly. Keep it up man! 5/5 10/10. DL'd

Dashi responds:

Thanks a lot!

Humps Humps

Yo man, you wanna do some work together? Either makin a beat or rapping together. I really like this beat. at 00:20. i was like YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!...regardless, just thought id ask ya.

Get back to me when you can. keep it up :D

-:.Rip Tide.:- -:.Rip Tide.:-

To Valckior. It's only confusing if you dont know what dubstep is. Anywho, great song man, title fit it perfectly and quite frankly my ears came...5-7 times. Keep it up man!

Taking Over [MSB] Taking Over [MSB]

As always. Sick shit. love it. already got a few bars down, mind if i get at this? You will be credited and I will post the final Project :) Beat was sick. Hook was epic. Bass, forget about it. Youre goin places man!

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks man- sure, send me the final when you're done.

- Platform - Platform

Statement, and a Question

Amazing freaking song dude. i listened to "no homers Club" both epic tunes. you did a lovely job.

Now for the question,
May i Write lyrics to this and post it up? (you'll get credit of course :) ) Inbox me when ya can

Thanks,

Aaron

~|| Last Resistance ~|| Last Resistance

Favor to ask!

Seeing as this song made me unload repeatedly, would you mind if I made a flow over this? thatd be great, get back to me when ya can!

Again, Great song

Support from a long time fan!

ATG

T-Free responds:

Of course you can! I'd be glad to have a listen at your work. Thanks! :)

Initiation [MSB] Initiation [MSB]

Excuse me my good sir.

Not only is this song fucking sick. I would like to get at it. make a flow over it. May I?

GrantBowtie responds:

Ya of course

Final Fantasy 7 - Lurkers Final Fantasy 7 - Lurkers

DUDE!!!

YES!!! i love this, done really well, wish i was as good at mixin FF7 as u were. keep up the epic work

Quantum Fusion Quantum Fusion

I have a problem!

the awesomeness melted my brain! great job man, keep up tha amazing work!

-ATG

aFreshEatenDonut responds:

Thanks anyway!

Lost In Space... Lost In Space...

love what u did with the piano from Blueshift

it sounds good, has the melody of blueshift by jason cluts, great song, keep it up

DJ-Corey-X responds:

Thanks man yeah thats what it was inspired from :D